iCan I charge an iPhone 4 with the iPad 10 w charger?
- Asked by fn from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (iCan I charge an iPhone 4 with the iPad 10 w charger?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can. According to apple this doesn't cause any harm, the iPhone just draws less power from the charger than an iPad would. So it's your dual purpose charger!
- Answered by Aaron G from Saint Cloud
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes. Also, you can charge the ipad2 with the iphone4 charger! Double bonus. I have an ipad2 and iphone4. I leave one charger at work, one at home. Also, the iphone4 is the smaller one so I usually travel with that one.
The iphone4 charger gets pretty warm while charging the ipad2, but so far (couple of weeks) it is still working.
- Answered by Eric R from Manchester Center
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will an ipad 3 10w charger charge the ipad 4
- Asked by Nichola S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an ipad 3 10w charger charge the ipad 4)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter