will this lead allow audio playback via the front USB on my JVC KW-XG701 Car Audio System?
Bluetooth Playback is "Lumpy" at best, although the vioce dialling and calling support via Bluetooth is superb. I'm looking for a wired alternative to the Audio Bluetooth playback. The port on the front of my JVC KW-XG701 Car Head Unit will charge my iPhone 4, but as yet, I have not found a way of simply plugging into the USB port and playing stored music via USB.
This feature works perfectly on iPod / iPhone Docking Stations??
Any help would be great!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Janice L from Lacey
- Flag as inappropriate (can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
External storage via ethernet?
- Asked by Devon S from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (External storage via ethernet?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet