Is there any way to buy the OLD keyboard with the raised keys?

I find it easier to type on the old keyboard with raised keys than the new flat keys one.

Back To Product

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    Your best bet would be to search the web for the original part number (M9034LL/A), there are third party vendors who still have a stock of the older design.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    14 of 18 people found this useful

  • Is there any way to buy the Old keyboard with the raised keys

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    2 of 11 people found this useful

Related Questions