Can the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keyboard lay flat, or are the USBs on each side fixed, forcing the keyboard to be slanted permanently?
1 Answer from the Community
It's slanted permanently.
-buy two 3/4" thick wrist pads (19" wide x 4" deep)
-place the keyboard on top of one so the USB ports hang off the back
-place the second wrist pad in front of keyboard
Result: keyboard laying flat
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Why does my apple keyboard have USB ports underneath it? What are they for?
- Asked by David W from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does my apple keyboard have USB ports underneath it? What are they for?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - British English
Is it possible to connect an apple USB keyboard through it?
- Asked by Kelley K from Hemet
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect an apple USB keyboard through it?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit