Help!!! I am about to buy an Iiyama Prolite E2410HDSD 24" 1080p Monitor and don't know which adapter to buy for my 15" MacBook Pro.
It looks like a possible minefield connecting these together if I buy the wrong adapter and so many posts appear to have had problems! I think it is the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter but cannot be sure. Is DVI the same as DVI-D?
I also have an Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Trackpad. The 24' monitor will be the icing on the cake.
Thanks in advance for your help.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What would be the noticeable difference between connecting my 24" monitor to my MBP with a Mini DisplayPort->VGA vs. Mini DisplayPort->DVI?
- Asked by Matthew S from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate (What would be the noticeable difference between connecting my 24" monitor to my MBP with a Mini DisplayPort->VGA vs. Mini DisplayPort->DVI?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
will this work with macbook pro?
- Asked by Renee S from Long Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Portable Wir…