How do I connect two monitors to my mac mini? What cables do I need please help?
I have a HP Pavililion monitor and a Huion graphics tablet monitor. I am an illustrator and would like to work from both screens simultaneously.
Both monitors support HDMI connection and for the most part my HP monitor uses this, but then I have to unplug when I want to use the tablet monitor.
Any suggestions? help much appreciated.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what cable do I need to connect my ipod to an electrical outlet?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 18 Nov 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do I need to connect my ipod to an electrical outlet?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
how do i connect canon zr500 mini camcorder to imac; what cables/connectors are needed?
- Asked by Marilyn G from Ellabell
- 29 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect canon zr500 mini camcorder to imac; what cables/connectors are needed?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter