can i use a vga splitter so i can support up to 2 external monitors cos i would really want to and if i cant then it would be the last straw
1 Answer from the Community
I agree - you end up with the same image/work on each screen with no independent function. However I am in touch with Matrox a US company who have a hub which would enable 2 or 3 screens to be run off one thunderbolt port and the screens including the MBP retina screen will be able to be used independently or have work spread across all simultaneously.
- Answered by Kenny F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it support a USB splitter?
- Asked by Richard H
- 29 Mar 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it support a USB splitter?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet
Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?
- Asked by Hua Feng W from San Jose
- 18 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?)
- Asked about: Satechi Aluminium USB-C Multiport P…