I have a macbook 2,1 13" and I need a VGA adapter cable, what should I buy?

I bought my laptop in late 2006. It is a macbook 2,1. I am looking to connect it to an HDtv.

Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter is the one I use.
    Also remember, some HDTVs need to be adjusted for Macs to work using PC input. On my HDTVs I had to turn the PC input from Auto detect to always On.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 1 people found this useful

Related Questions