I am traveling from the US to London. what do I need as far as converter/adapter for my iphone 5 and ipad air?
1 Answer from the Community
All you need is an adapter plug for your iPad air. You may need a converter for your phone. I would go to an Apple store and find out before you go. Once you get to London, you can always go to an Apple Store and they can help you. However, it is easier to find an Apple store here in the US than in the UK, so it would be better if you were to do this before you go.
- Answered by Pamela C from Winthrop Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i use my iPhone 5s charger to iPad Air 2
- Asked by Leslie R from Manila
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use my iPhone 5s charger to iPad Air 2)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
No answers yet
Will the Magic Keyboard pair with IPad 2 Air and iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Steven R from Godfrey
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Magic Keyboard pair with IPad 2 Air and iPhone 5s?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - British English