Can I connect a JVC HM100 via USB or SDHC card to the iPad to check video footage?
I would love to be able to view recently shot footage on my iPad when onsite using the JVC HM-100. I don't expect the iPad to act as a monitor (although that would be incredibly excellent if someone can invent a way to do that) but simply allow me to check footage on a screen other than the crummy lcd on the camera.
My understanding is that the HM100 uses the Sony XDCAM EX encoder in an FCP compatible .mov wrapper?
JVC shoots at 720p or 1080i, if that makes any diference.
Thanks in advance fro any answers
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a JVC HM100 via USB or SDHC card to the iPad to check video footage?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will the adapter work to connect jvc car stereo to my iPad mini and be able to see the movies and music videos on iPad mini
- Asked by Roberto C from Rancho Cucamonga
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adapter work to connect jvc car stereo to my iPad mini and be able to see the movies and music videos on iPad mini)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter