can we use the kit to link the ipad with a videoprojector . thus i should be able to use it for work with pdf presentations.......
1 Answer from the Community
You can use the VGA adapter. However, it is only active when you are in slideshow/presentation mode of the photos, video, and keynote apps.
The camera connection kit only has OS support to scan storage for pics and video files. Although apparently some plug & play USB devices work, core audio is the only confirmed USB driver.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with the iPad camera kit?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the iPad camera kit?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Will this adapter work connecting the first generation iPad with a MacBook pro?
- Asked by Erica E from Boyertown
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work connecting the first generation iPad with a MacBook pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
How can I load a slideshow presentation on my iPad?
- Asked by Keikilani C from Lihu'e Kauai
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I load a slideshow presentation on my iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter