Will it be possible to get the vidoes which I made with my cam?
2 Answers from the Community
According to Apple, the answer is yes. Apple says;
"The iPad Camera Connection Kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera’s USB cable or directly from an SD card."
It would also be safe to assume that videos made with an iPhone would copy.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, videos can be transferred.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it possible to get optical output from the stereo port?
- Asked by Seokyoung A from Edinburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to get optical output from the stereo port?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Will this work with trail cams?
- Asked by John B from Northborough
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with trail cams?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet