can i install snow leopard on more than one computer (i have it on a laptop, can I use the same disc and put it on my desktop?)
2 Answers from the Community
Only if you get the family pack, otherwise no.
- Answered by Jesse C from Huntingdon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. You will need to buy the $29 upgrade disk. If you plan to do more than one computer the Family pack is the way to go. Go to the Mac store and choose Mac Software on the left and you can read all about the upgrade you desire.
Your desktop computer must meet the following requirements before you even try to upgrade.
1. A Mac computer with an Intel processor
2. 1 GB of memory or more
3. 5 GB of available disk on your hard drive.
4. A DVD drive for installation.
I have a PowerPC G5 iMac. I am out of luck. No Intel processor. It is going to the grand children and I am getting a new iMac.
Hope this helps
- Answered by Douglas S from Keizer
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a Mac with Snow Leopard installed.I would like to upgrade to Lion. Would I still be able to use Adobe CS3 that is on my computer
- Asked by Bettina G from Jupiter
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac with Snow Leopard installed.I would like to upgrade to Lion. Would I still be able to use Adobe CS3 that is on my computer)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
can parallels desktop be used on different computers
- Asked by Marcus A from Durham
- Flag as inappropriate (can parallels desktop be used on different computers)
- Asked about: Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac
what software do you need on your desktop and laptop?
- Asked by Jacqueline W
- Flag as inappropriate (what software do you need on your desktop and laptop?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Art Pen and Touch Tabl…