which vm fusion version should I use for snow leopard? Will I stil be able to acces all of my present programs and data on my existing windows XP?
1 Answer from the Community
VMware Fusion 2.0.5 offers experimental support for the default install of Snow Leopard, which runs both 32-bit applications and the new faster 64-bit applications on the default 32-bit kernel.
In addition to the default Snow Leopard install, which is the 32-bit kernel with support for 32-bit and 64-bit applications, Snow Leopard now offers a 64-bit kernel option that is available by default for Snow Leopard Server on 2008 and 2009 Xserves. The 64-bit kernel can be enabled optionally on a number of 2008, 2009 Macs
as far as using your existing windows xp, i would think you would have to backup and reinstall windows if your updating your OS to snow leopard.
- Answered by Robert M from Pearl City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you run windows emulator (Fusion)
- Asked by Steve G from Watsonville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you run windows emulator (Fusion))
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Will this wireless keyboard work with Windows computers?
- Asked by Edward T from Pensacola
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this wireless keyboard work with Windows computers?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Has anyone been able to use this with Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Andrew P
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone been able to use this with Snow Leopard?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter