I am looking to use this in my car, and want to use the audio connections, but not the video plug. Will this cause an issue with the iPod app?
I am wondering if I can use the audio out without the video out.
Will this be seamless, or will audio only come from apps that support video out?
If I were to play a YouTube video, could I play the audio through the RCAs but the video on the iPhone screen?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can I plug my lightning pin with HDMI cable, into it?
- Asked by Joseph J from Denton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug my lightning pin with HDMI cable, into it?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold
Can you get audio from the lightning connection?
- Asked by John B from Sault Ste Marie
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get audio from the lightning connection?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter