what cable do I need to connect my imac 2011computer to a HD Digital LED TV

have a 2011 iMAC computer

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • A little late maybe, but if you still need an answer, your 2011 iMac should have a thunderbolt receptacle, the cable to use would be a mini display port (male) to HDMI (male - this means that both ends of the cable have a protruding part that goes into the computer at one end & TV on the other)

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 1 people found this useful

Related Questions