Can you use a VESA mount for an I-pad on a wheelchair?
The client has an otter box cover on an i-pad which is too thick to fit in a Ram-mount which we got last week. Maybe we can adapt it if we can fit into a VESA mount..
Many thanks, Marian Foley.
1 Answer from the Community
First of all, this product is not a VESA mount itself. It is an adapter that allows you to USE a standard VESA mount. Also it works only with the listed Apple displays by replacing the mounting arm.
Since the RAM mount will securely clamp the iPad to the wheelchair, IMO it seems like the Otter Box may be overkill. Perhaps you could just take the iPad out of the Otter Box? (According to the RAM site, the arm won't accept ANY case on the iPad.)
- Answered by Eric O from Rockford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this mount be used on the handlebar of a wheelchair?
- Asked by Jasmine T
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this mount be used on the handlebar of a wheelchair?)
- Asked about: Quad Lock Bike Mount Kit for iPhone…
does this support standard VESA mounts?
- Asked by David O from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (does this support standard VESA mounts?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
Is the display VESA mount capable?
- Asked by Erik C from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the display VESA mount capable?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display