Can you use a VESA mount for an I-pad on a wheelchair?
The client has an otter box cover on an i-pad which is too thick to fit in a Ram-mount which we got last week. Maybe we can adapt it if we can fit into a VESA mount..
Many thanks, Marian Foley.
1 Answer from the Community
First of all, this product is not a VESA mount itself. It is an adapter that allows you to USE a standard VESA mount. Also it works only with the listed Apple displays by replacing the mounting arm.
Since the RAM mount will securely clamp the iPad to the wheelchair, IMO it seems like the Otter Box may be overkill. Perhaps you could just take the iPad out of the Otter Box? (According to the RAM site, the arm won't accept ANY case on the iPad.)
- Answered by Eric O from Rockford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this support standard VESA mounts?
- Asked by David O from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (does this support standard VESA mounts?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
charging with dash mount plate
- Asked by Kelly E from Claremont
- Flag as inappropriate (charging with dash mount plate)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
No answers yet
Can this be mounted to the wall instead of the tv with the same adhesive?
- Asked by Wilson T from Hackensack
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be mounted to the wall instead of the tv with the same adhesive?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…