Will it fit 2014 desktop iMac27-inch: 3.2GHz If not is there a number one that I can use. thank you
3 Answers from the Community
Apple also sells the newer iMacs with a built-in VESA mount instead of a stand. If you haven't purchased one yet, find the link, "Looking for an iMac with a Built-in VESA Mount Adapter?" on the iMac page.
- Answered by Logan G from Greeley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The later model iMac does not have a removal stand as the older ones do. They require a NON-VESA mounting bracket that attaches to the original stand.
- Answered by Vincent N from N. Bellmore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Logan is correct. This adapter will not fit the thinner iMacs which have a curved back as this plate is flat (even spent time on the phone with Apple techs to see if this is compatible). As far as I could find Apple is the only vendor that sells the new iMac with a VESA adapter. Very happy with my 5K retina BTW. The Ergotron LX desk mount works great with this setup!
- Answered by Eric B from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Just wanted to know if I can use this to connect my gaming console (HDMI) to my iMac 27 inch 5k. Thanks.
- Asked by Angad D from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Just wanted to know if I can use this to connect my gaming console (HDMI) to my iMac 27 inch 5k. Thanks.)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
does the iMac 27 inch all in one have a disc drive already installed or do i have to buy a superdrive to play disc's?
- Asked by Michelle M from Emerald
- Flag as inappropriate (does the iMac 27 inch all in one have a disc drive already installed or do i have to buy a superdrive to play disc's?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive