Will it work with parallels windows virtual machine ?
I am using parallels to run windows as a virtual machine in a macbook air.
using this adapter will it be possible the virtual machine to see it as an ethernet port ?
3 Answers from the Community
Once Apple updates and re-releases the Thunderbolt driver for the gigabit adapter, it will be a supported ethernet interface on the Mac and will support passing that through to Parallels and VMs hosted there.
- Answered by Jay D from San Marcos
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am running Parallels 9 with Windows 8.1, and yes, it works perfectly fine :)
- Answered by Adam C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Only keyboards and mice are supported by bootcamp windows.
- Answered by Joshua G from Ft Lauderdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you install Windows using the Superdrive on a Virtual Machine in the MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Joseph P from Miami Lakes
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you install Windows using the Superdrive on a Virtual Machine in the MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
does it work for windows machine?
- Asked by Yoshitaka M from 杉並区
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work for windows machine?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter