I have a car charger from my old MacBook Air with the MagSafe1 plug, so this adapter should work with my new MagSafe2 Air & old car charger, right?
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Ryan F from Larkspur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. It will work.
- Answered by Jeffrey F from Alameda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this product be plugged into the car charger?
- Asked by Richard A from Navarre
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be plugged into the car charger?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Will this work with any model macBook Air?
- Asked by Patricia P from Camden
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with any model macBook Air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive