Might be a "duh" question, but it wouldn't work on a 2008, 17" MacBook Pro would it???
Somehow the magnetic head of my 85W (model A1222) power adapter tore. It will charge but I have to jiggle it a bit to stay. I was hoping the MagSafe 2 converter would fit this particular portal.
1 Answer from the Community
this adaptor is so the older magsafe chargers work with the new macs. If you have an 2008 computer it has magsafe so you have to get an magsafe charger. They don't make adaptors to convert the new magsafe 2 chargers to magsafe.
- Answered by Owen H from Marshfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
would it work with Mac Book Air
- Asked by Srinivasan G from Las Vegas
- 16 Aug 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (would it work with Mac Book Air)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
No answers yet
Will this SSD work with the MacBook pro 17" Quad core i7 2011 model?
- Asked by Andrew M from Whyalla Stuart
- 7 Mar 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this SSD work with the MacBook pro 17" Quad core i7 2011 model?)
- Asked about: 512GB Solid-State Drive Kit for Mac…
does it work with a MacBook pro?
- Asked by Jeffrey L from Sun City
- 13 May 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with a MacBook pro?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth …