Can I use this (or other external USB powered dvd drives) to boot my late 2012 27" iMac from a system disc such as DiskWarrier?
I tried yesterday, but after waiting a very long time, I gave up. I wasn't sure when the USB power would kick in to allow the booting to take place from the external player.
thanks for your help.
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Matthew F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use theses for my 27 in iMac 3.4 late 2012 i7 model
- Asked by Murjel T from Springdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use theses for my 27 in iMac 3.4 late 2012 i7 model)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1866MHz DDR…
is the 5k monitor compatible to iMac 27" late 2012 model?
- Asked by Shiu Fung T
- Flag as inappropriate (is the 5k monitor compatible to iMac 27" late 2012 model?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display