Can I use this (or other external USB powered dvd drives) to boot my late 2012 27" iMac from a system disc such as DiskWarrier?
I tried yesterday, but after waiting a very long time, I gave up. I wasn't sure when the USB power would kick in to allow the booting to take place from the external player.
thanks for your help.
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Matthew F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the USB port work with an external CD/DVD player
- Asked by Scott D from Palm City
- Flag as inappropriate (will the USB port work with an external CD/DVD player)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
is the 5k monitor compatible to iMac 27" late 2012 model?
- Asked by Shiu Fung T
- Flag as inappropriate (is the 5k monitor compatible to iMac 27" late 2012 model?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display