Can this be used with the forthcoming 2012 iMac that lacks an optical drive?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it can.
I was keen to know this too has I will be getting one of the new iMac's early next year
It was mentioned at the Apple Keynote that "for people living in the past, they would be able to use a CD/DVD drive"
I am one of those people, although I don't think I'm living in the past, I just have a large collection of cds, dvds, data disks etc that I want to still be able to use : )
- Answered by David T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Majid H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the optical cable be used stand alone? Without a converter?
- Asked by Roger S from Granville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the optical cable be used stand alone? Without a converter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt Optical Cable by Cornin…