does superdrive when connected to iMac enable CD's to be converted to mp3's
1 Answer from the Community
short and sweet - yes.
longer version - put the cd in the drive, iTunes will recognise it and probably start to play it (depending on your settings). Stop it playing, choose 'import' and bob's you uncle... You will have the cd imported in the format of your choice into your iTunes library.
- Answered by Chris H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does ipad2 interface with creative zen micro mp3
- Asked by Patrick D from Utica
- Flag as inappropriate (does ipad2 interface with creative zen micro mp3)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can I use the HomePod with bluetooth devices other than Apple?
- Asked by Daniel K
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the HomePod with bluetooth devices other than Apple?)
- Asked about: HomePod