Does the drive have a manual release hole?
How are we to remove discs if the drive ceases to function? Does the drive have a small hole that allows manual unlocking and ejection of the disc when something such as an unwound paperclip is inserted in to it and pushed, in the traditional manner on optical drives? If not, is the drive able to be disassembled by removing screws?
1 Answer from the Community
This does not have a manual release hole because this is designed without a disc tray that can be ejected.
- Answered by 奕仁 陈 from China
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have a juicepack the hole is deep the phone will this work in the jack.
- Asked by Ray H from Lisbon
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a juicepack the hole is deep the phone will this work in the jack.)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini Aux Extender Cable
Does this have to be run in a RAID or can you use the 2 drives independently?
- Asked by Jared C from Ajax
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have to be run in a RAID or can you use the 2 drives independently?)
- Asked about: LaCie 8TB 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 R…