How can I use the superdrive to backup my Macbook Air?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you just have to connect the superdrive to one of your macbook air's usb, insert a blank CD or DVD and backup your data. it's that easy (obviously, you have to use the Mac OS CD / DVD burning facility or use a third party software, like Roxio Titanium). once the disk has been written, eject the superdrive and that's it. easy as pie :)
- Answered by Ciprian L from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can multiple computers back-up to AirPort?
- Asked by Eve S from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can multiple computers back-up to AirPort?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Is this printer compatible with MacBook Air
- Asked by Linda W
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this printer compatible with MacBook Air)
- Asked about: HP Envy 4527 e-All-in-One Printer
No answers yet
Are these not compatible with the 2015 Macbook Air?
- Asked by Juan David M from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these not compatible with the 2015 Macbook Air?)
- Asked about: AirPods