How does one watch Blu-Ray discs on a new retina display mac?
- Asked by fn from Boston
- Flag as inappropriate (How does one watch Blu-Ray discs on a new retina display mac?)
2 Answers from the Community
There are several external Blu-Ray drives that work perfectly with OS X. Pioneer makes a couple as well as Lacie. All one needs is a drive and third-party software to watch your discs. My favorite player is Aurora Blu-Ray Player.
- Answered by Deborah S from Elkton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mac doesn't support Blu-ray natively so the first thing you’ll need is an external Blu-ray drive. There are several available including models from Buffalo, Samsung, LG, ASUS and Sony. Then install a 3rd party software like Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player. Many users of Apple community are using this.
- Answered by David S from Hoston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
30 inch cinema display and blu ray
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (30 inch cinema display and blu ray)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet
Is this like a Retina Display?
- Asked by Nathan M from Sunnyvale
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this like a Retina Display?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display