Is it safe to have the SuperDrive under a 2014 Mac Pro desktop?
It'd be nice on my desk to have the Super Drive with my Late 2014 Mac Pro (cylinder tower) sitting on top of it as A) It looks good and B) it saves room considering the Super Drive has such a short cable (I know I could use an extension but then my desk is messier and the drive is further from the computer.
I just worry if the Super Drive has had any weight tests done on it. It's a good build with the nice metal case.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will it fit 2014 desktop 5k Imac?
- Asked by Dan R V from Clackamas
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it fit 2014 desktop 5k Imac?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac and…
Will these EarPods work with my MacBook Pro 15" Retina mid 2014 computer??
- Asked by Tracey T from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these EarPods work with my MacBook Pro 15" Retina mid 2014 computer??)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector