Is it safe to have the SuperDrive under a 2014 Mac Pro desktop?
It'd be nice on my desk to have the Super Drive with my Late 2014 Mac Pro (cylinder tower) sitting on top of it as A) It looks good and B) it saves room considering the Super Drive has such a short cable (I know I could use an extension but then my desk is messier and the drive is further from the computer.
I just worry if the Super Drive has had any weight tests done on it. It's a good build with the nice metal case.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will it fit 2014 desktop 5k Imac?
- Asked by Dan R V from Clackamas
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it fit 2014 desktop 5k Imac?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac and…
Will this charger work on a Mac book pro 2014?
- Asked by James E from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work on a Mac book pro 2014?)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter
No answers yet