Can u tell me what lead I need to connect iPad to telly
1 Answer from the Community
To connect an iPad to an HDTV using a wireless connection, you will need an Apple TV (US $99).
To connect an iPad to an HDTV using a wired connection, you will need the Lighting Digital AV Adapter (US $49) and an HDMI cable.
- Answered by Greg W from Kanata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with AT&T's U-verse router/modem tower?
- Asked by Robert A from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with AT&T's U-verse router/modem tower?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme