Can I use this adapter to share my iPhone SX MAS internet with my iPad pro 11 inch 2018 model
Anisa asked- lightning to micro usb adapter =for internet sharing yes or no?
1 Answer from the Community
You don’t need an adapter or cable to do this. Neither device has Micro USB anyway. All you do is turn on Personal Hotspot in Settings on your iPhone, then connect to this instead of WiFi (it will say iPhone). Now you have shared your iPhone’s internet with your iPad.
- Answered by Jason P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge my Ipad pro 11 inches with the charger of my MacBook Pro 2018?
- Asked by Haotian N from 嘉兴市
- 13 Feb 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can I charge my Ipad pro 11 inches with the charger of my MacBook Pro 2018?
Is this case compatible with the new 11 inch iPad Pro model?
- Asked by Joshua B from Cedar Rapids
- 9 Sep 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is this case compatible with the new 11 inch iPad Pro model?
Is the Magic Keyboard compatible with iPad Pro 2018 11-inch (model A1980)? This is I think third generation which is not listed in description.