Ordered the wrong item.....what is the lightning micro USB adaptor for.....it fits nowhere
Lightning to USB adaptor ?????
1 Answer from the Community
this is a bit late, so i'm not sure if you still want to know, but it takes any micro usb cord and allows you to use it with the iphone 5 , ipad mini, or any iDevice that uses the lightning charger. so those chargers for most android phones/products can have this adapter attatched to the end, and now can be used for the iDevices with thr lightning port. hope that helped.
- Answered by Kassy S from Velva
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?
- Asked by Doris B from Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet
iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.
- Asked by Linda S from Quakertown
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
What is wrong with USB that I have to use Thunderbolt?
- Asked by Jonathan B
- Flag as inappropriate (What is wrong with USB that I have to use Thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…