Can this be used with a powered USB hub to connect a USB microphone (like a Blue Snowball or Blue Yeti) to a 4th-gen iPad?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes indeed it does but you will need a powered USB hub and of course the iPad to USB adapter. I use it with the Hindenburg Journalist Mobile app with excellent results.
- Answered by Keith C from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. You will need a new USB 3 adapter which comes with a lightning interface for power a USB microphone
- Answered by 培婷 许 from 上海市
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I tried using the mic on my iPad 2 and unfortunately it will not work. The message is that the mic takes up too much power.
- Answered by Joe G from Gulfport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you connect the iPod Touch 4th generation, to the iPad camera connection kit?
- Asked by Caleb J from Hamilton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect the iPod Touch 4th generation, to the iPad camera connection kit?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit