Will this work with the original mini cooper ipod conversion? Its the one issued in 2004.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the (Apple) Lightning to 30-pin Adapter works with the (BMW) Mini iPod Adapter. Tested with 2nd generation Mini Cooper (build in 2007), with iPhone 5 and iPhone 5+.
- Answered by Tjeerd V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work in a mini cooper?
- Asked by Charles S from Hollister
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work in a mini cooper?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Cup Holder Mount for iPh…
No answers yet
what cable do i get for ibook G4 to VGA? i lost my original one
- Asked by Daniel R from Coquille
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i get for ibook G4 to VGA? i lost my original one)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter