will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?
the monster cable wireless connector has a 30 pin connection and i just got a 7th generation Ipod that uses the lightning connection.
i would like to play the new IPod with the old monster cable set up.
1 Answer from the Community
I think you can keep the Monster cable, but you need to buy a 30-pin=lightning bolt converter to attach to the cable
- Answered by Ramil F from Fair Lawn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this work in the car radios
- Asked by Lisa S from Clearfield
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work in the car radios)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
can an iPod 5th generation play HD movies
- Asked by Jeanne T from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (can an iPod 5th generation play HD movies)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet