Can I use the lightning to VGA in the reverse so that my iPad w/Retina Display is my projector?
My laptop is my primary academic device. It would help in note-taking if I was able to occasionally turn my highly portable iPad into an extension of my laptop's screen. Thank you :)
1 Answer from the Community
No, you cannot. It only works for video output.
There is, however, an app called Air Display from Avatron Software that claims to be able to do exactly this, with no additional hardware necessary. Search the App Store for it.
- Answered by Marc M from Arcata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Would it work if i reverse it?
- Asked by Adrian A from Caringbah
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it work if i reverse it?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable