Can I use this cable together with a HDMI-to-DVI adapter?
My projector has DVI but no HDMI. I would like to use the lightning-to-HDMI cable, connect it to a HDMI-to-dvi adaptor plug and then hook it up to the dvi port on my projector (or computer monitor). Will that work?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but there will be no audio.
- Answered by Antoine P from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I use an HDMI to DVI cable
- Asked by Larry F from Frederick
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use an HDMI to DVI cable)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
Can I use an Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter with this?
- Asked by Richard E
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter with this?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter