Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?
I have an iphone 5 and the current cable adapters does not support video when plugged into my double din car stereo for navigation; does this A/V adapter work?
- Asked by Alfredo A from Concord
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?)
2 Answers from the Community
You will need this plug plus an HDMI to Composite converter... then you should have no problem.. I did it in all my cars. There is a mini one you can buy and hide behind your dash leaving just the HDMI exposed.
- Answered by Scott G from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If your car stereo video setup takes an HDMI-in signal, then "yes".
If it has a yellow "video in" connector plus the white- or black- and red stereo connectors, then "no". This is a analog video signal, not the digital supported by the adapter.
- Answered by Rexel S from Henderson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Cable to connect macbook to stereo
- Asked by Sally H from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Cable to connect macbook to stereo)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
airport extreme apple composite a v cable
- Asked by Geoffrey G from Newburyport
- Flag as inappropriate (airport extreme apple composite a v cable)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet
is this compatible with sony digital 8 cam/DCR-TRV330
- Asked by Mary Michele C from Nokomis
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with sony digital 8 cam/DCR-TRV330)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800/400 9-Pin/6-Pin…