Do I need an App to my iphone 5 to use AirPlay and Apple TV?
2 Answers from the Community
noyou do not.. turn your apple tv on . then doulbe tap your homebutton on your iphone and slide to the right your ocons on the bottom until you see alittle. tv icon and then press that and it will begin streaming to ur tv
- Answered by Angel G from Angleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. AirPlay is built into the iOS running on your iPhone 5. Apple TV also supports this without any additional steps on your part. On your iPhone, if you double click the home button and swipe the bottom tray to the right, you'll see the AirPlay button.
- Answered by Jason P from Corpus Christi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I AirPlay to multiple AirPort Epress/apple TV/AirPlay devices simultaneously from my iPad only - or do I need a computer running with iTunes?
- Asked by Heather B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I AirPlay to multiple AirPort Epress/apple TV/AirPlay devices simultaneously from my iPad only - or do I need a computer running with iTunes?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express