I have an apple i6 plus - Where can I get the adapter that plugs into both the ports on a 2014 Honda Civic?
Need help with iphone 6+ and Honda Link
1 Answer from the Community
According to Honda, you will need this (the $49 Lightning Digital AV Adapter) plus a Lightning to USB cable and an HDMI cable.
You plug this adaptor into the iPhone, the Lightning to USB cable into it & into the front console USB port on the Civic (for power, I guess), & the HDMI cable into the adaptor & into the console's HDMI port.
Honda sells a kit of all three items, including this Apple adaptor, an Apple 0.5m Lightning to USB cable, & a matching 0.5m HDMI cable for $100. It seems overpriced -- if you add up the retail cost of the two Apple products, Honda is asking $31 for the short HDMI cable! -- but I have not been able to find a quality 0.5m HDMI cable from any other source, so if matching cables (length, color, & quality) are important to you, you can order the kit from Honda's online store. (Honda dealers do not carry it, at least locally in my area.)
- Answered by Robert C from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which adapter will connect a 2013-2014 Macbook Pro to a 2006-2008 Apple Monitor?
- Asked by Richard M from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (Which adapter will connect a 2013-2014 Macbook Pro to a 2006-2008 Apple Monitor?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
can i use apple usb superdrive in 2017 honda civic to play cds? honda eliminated cd player and i can't find any options to play cd's
- Asked by Paula R from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple usb superdrive in 2017 honda civic to play cds? honda eliminated cd player and i can't find any options to play cd's)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can I get a port to my itouch so I can plug in a SD card and a USB to get more memory?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get a port to my itouch so I can plug in a SD card and a USB to get more memory?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit