What color format does it output through HDMI?
I already have this adapter and it could display my iPad mini 2 screen on an HDMI monitor.
However, when I tried to hook it up with Blackmagic UltraStudio mini recorder, the mini recorder didn't get any video.
It looks to me that the mini recorder only supports YUV color format.
Someone in BlackMagic's forum told me that this adapter may output only in RGB format.
(I don't use any copy-protected video)
So, can someone please confirm what color format it outputs through its HDMI port?
- Asked by fn from Emeryville
- Flag as inappropriate (What color format does it output through HDMI?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What RAW formats are supported?
- Asked by Stewart G from Dripping Springs
- 9 Dec 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What RAW formats are supported?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet
Does the dock output AUX or headphone output?
- Asked by Matthew H
- 5 Oct 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the dock output AUX or headphone output?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey
What version of HDMI does this adapter support?
- Asked by Kevin D from Colorado Springs
- 9 Mar 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What version of HDMI does this adapter support?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter