Why is the price so absurdly high?
- Asked by Neal J
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is the price so absurdly high?)
1 Answer from the Community
This cable has a proprietary chip inside - it's not just a simple cable. Some users say the older, pre-lightning cable worked better at high resolutions than this new lightning one, but I cannot confirm, only having jumped onto the Apple wagon (with lightning connections) in the past year. Price-wise, I'd agree that it's a bit high (but am willing to pay as long as it works flawlessly).
- Answered by Gerald A from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the renewal price after 1 year?
- Asked by Valerie S from Port Lincoln
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the renewal price after 1 year?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office 365 Home (1-year S…
Is the price of $89 american or Canadian?
- Asked by Tess W from Chilliwack
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the price of $89 american or Canadian?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet