Will this crazy setup work?
I've planned quite the complicated setup for the iPad Mini in my car for video and audio. First, I plug the Lightning to HDMI Adapter into the iPad.
From the HDMI branch of the adapter:
A1. HDMI cable
A2. HDMI to composite converter (ViewHD)
A3. Composite cable
I'll be using these for video output only – not sound. I'm assuming the display mirroring will work; however, I'm concerned about interfacing the different resolutions of the iPad Mini and the car head unit. Also, would it be a better idea to go with VGA stuff instead of HDMI?
From the Lightning branch of the adapter:
B1. Lightning to 30-pin adapter, 0.2 m
B2. 30-pin car-integrated iPod cable
I'm looking to get audio, charge, and music control from this branch. I get all three currently from just the 30-pin car-integrated iPod cable; I wonder if any of the functions will be lost along the way.
Please let me know if this will all work!
- Asked by Alexander K from Rockville Centre
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this crazy setup work?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I setup a 3 monitor system with the 27" imac?
- Asked by Scott G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I setup a 3 monitor system with the 27" imac?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Does it work using an iMac for a dual moniter setup?
- Asked by Jeanette L from Los Altos Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work using an iMac for a dual moniter setup?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Can I change my contacts setup so that phone details do not start with Fax
- Asked by Mike L from Woodley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I change my contacts setup so that phone details do not start with Fax)
- Asked about: iPhone