does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
This newer Apple charger is 100% compatible with the one you've lost and even boasts a 20% higher power rating. Therefore, theoretically, the new model will charge your iPad 20% faster.
- Answered by M. Afak Y
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this charge the iPad Pro faster than the 29W adapter?
- Asked by Liam W
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge the iPad Pro faster than the 29W adapter?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
Does this charge the iPhone faster?
- Asked by John K from Chalfont
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charge the iPhone faster?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?
- Asked by Anish B from Girraween
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter