Is this compatible for ipod 3 n can be use in the Philippines voltage 220?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Apple chargers are capable to use in outlets that have a voltage output of 110-220volts. Yes, we are travelling to the Philippines in 2 days and I know for a fact that they work there. The only caution would be of the outlet in the wall takes that old style round pin plugs. Then you would have to buy a cheap convertor piece that is 2 round pins and then THIS POWER ADAPTER would plug into it. So buy this first, then go to electronics store to find what will work. It is really very easy because this is only 2 prong without a third for ground. Bottom line, it will work in the Philippines.
- Answered by Robert Hj N from Lindsay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This device support Brazilian voltage 220v?
- Asked by Lucas M from Lowell
- Flag as inappropriate (This device support Brazilian voltage 220v?)
- Asked about: Linksys Velop Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi…
No answers yet
Does it work in South Korea (220V)?
- Asked by Manuel B from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work in South Korea (220V)?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
Do the plugs in this kit support outlets in Peru (220 voltage)? Or do I need a voltage converter with this as well?
- Asked by Lea O from Aiea
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the plugs in this kit support outlets in Peru (220 voltage)? Or do I need a voltage converter with this as well?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit