can i connect a thunderbolt cable from my macbook air to a lcd screen tv? or is it just ltd to apple peripherals and iMac?
1 Answer from the Community
Mini display port to hdmi is what you need. Thunderbolt is backwards compatable with mini display port.
- Answered by Kevin G from Kamloops
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a device that i can get that connects my macbook to my 36 inch LCD television?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a device that i can get that connects my macbook to my 36 inch LCD television?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter