will this cable work to connect 2 thunderbolt ported iMac 27" 3.4 i7 to3.4 i5 to make video connection not mirrored but 1 mouse works both screens
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, it will make one of the iMacs to work as a external display. Just hit Ctrl+F2 on the iMac you want to be the main one.
- Answered by Fabio T from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Control F2 on the mac that will be the slave monitor, also the keyboard and mouse will not work while in this mode on slave iMac, control F2 to deactivate to normal condition both work independently again
- Answered by Dean D from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What cable do I use to connect my IMac (IMac5,1) to an Olevia flat screen?
- Asked by Sandra I A from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I use to connect my IMac (IMac5,1) to an Olevia flat screen?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
will this work with a iMac 27 LED, late 2013? 3,4 Hhz Core i5
- Asked by Rodolfo P
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a iMac 27 LED, late 2013? 3,4 Hhz Core i5)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac and…