When using with the iPhone 5 (or other iPhone) does the mic noise cancellation still work for the audio sent to the person I'm calling?
I have sound isolating earbuds meant for the iPhone from RHA and every time I put them in my friends on the other end of the call tell me the noise level goes up. I can hear better with these ear buds, but the built in noise cancellation with the iPhone 5 no longer works.
Do these ear buds from Apple work with the built-in noise cancellation? Not for the audio I will hear, but for the audio from my voice picked up on the earbud mic that will be sent to my friends.
1 Answer from the Community
I guess the mic is not noise cancelling (isolating) but the best solution for you is to put the mic closer to your mouth and and cover the other180 degrees
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a 3.5 to 3.5 adapter for iphone 5s? I want to plug in a standard clip-on lavaliere mic. The plug fits, but the mic won't work w/o an adapter.
- Asked by Thomas Q from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a 3.5 to 3.5 adapter for iphone 5s? I want to plug in a standard clip-on lavaliere mic. The plug fits, but the mic won't work w/o an adapter.)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter
Can I use an external boom mic with headphones AND an external battery.
- Asked by Jess H from Henderson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an external boom mic with headphones AND an external battery.)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…