When using with the iPhone 5 (or other iPhone) does the mic noise cancellation still work for the audio sent to the person I'm calling?
I have sound isolating earbuds meant for the iPhone from RHA and every time I put them in my friends on the other end of the call tell me the noise level goes up. I can hear better with these ear buds, but the built in noise cancellation with the iPhone 5 no longer works.
Do these ear buds from Apple work with the built-in noise cancellation? Not for the audio I will hear, but for the audio from my voice picked up on the earbud mic that will be sent to my friends.
1 Answer from the Community
I guess the mic is not noise cancelling (isolating) but the best solution for you is to put the mic closer to your mouth and and cover the other180 degrees
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mic quality for phone calls?
- Asked by Sandra H from Red Bluff
- Flag as inappropriate (Mic quality for phone calls?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth …
No answers yet
When used with an iPhone 5, does it stretch the output?
- Asked by Darren K from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate (When used with an iPhone 5, does it stretch the output?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Will this cord work with non-Beats headphones?
- Asked by Jeremy R from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cord work with non-Beats headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable
No answers yet