How sturdy is this thing?
This looks as though the slightest bump of the phone, especially a 6+, while docked would snap the lightning connector off from the base. How sturdy is this, or could it be, with no support other than the small amount from the connector? Has this undergone any kind of stress test before coming to market?
- Asked by fn from Sodus
- Flag as inappropriate (How sturdy is this thing?)
1 Answer from the Community
I agree it looks very flimsy but in practice it’s very sturdy.
Apple are good at this stuff - it just works. I’ve used my dock every day for 2 years with no problem. Connection for charging and audio out is flawless
- Answered by Paul S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What’s the white tray looking thing?
- Asked by Kenyoun D from Sullivan
- Flag as inappropriate (What’s the white tray looking thing?)
- Asked about: Belkin Anti-Glare Screen Protection…
No answers yet
Can I use this with the iDiskk Pro (charge and listen to things stored in iDiskk
- Asked by Donna G from Bel Air
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with the iDiskk Pro (charge and listen to things stored in iDiskk)
- Asked about: Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Roc…