If I plug headphones with integrated microphone into the Dock, will I be able to use it for making/receiving phone calls?
One of the things that really bothers me about the iPhone 6 design is that I can no longer put my phone into a dock on my desk and still use the headphone jack for phone calls. I'm wanting to verify that this dock will allow me to plug my headset into the back of the dock and still make and receive phone calls when my iPhone 6 is docked.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I make/receive phone calls via Skype when connected via Bluetooth to my iPhone?
- Asked by Rafael C from Longmont
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I make/receive phone calls via Skype when connected via Bluetooth to my iPhone?)
- Asked about: B&O PLAY Beoplay A1 Portable Blueto…
How does the phone call quality on AirPods compare to that of EarPods?
- Asked by Andrew K from Hanahan
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the phone call quality on AirPods compare to that of EarPods?)
- Asked about: AirPods