Does this case fit the new IPad which came out March, 2017. It (the new iPad) is slightly thicker than the Ipad Air 2.
2 Answers from the Community
Sorry the NEW iPad is too large. Will not work. The new iPad is closer to the size of the original iPad Air. Hope this helps.
- Answered by James H from Marion
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am using it and am not totally satisfied, but it works fairly well. I frequently feel the need to push the iPad back into the case, but it almost fits. The magnet doesn't work also. I would wait for Apple to update it, personally. Maybe get a regular Smart Cover.
- Answered by Keenan M from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do iPad 2 Smart Covers fit the new iPad?
- Asked by David T from Bradenton
- Flag as inappropriate (Do iPad 2 Smart Covers fit the new iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Charcoal Grey
Will the new 9.7" iPad (March 2018) support the Smart Keyboard?
- Asked by Sandra A from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new 9.7" iPad (March 2018) support the Smart Keyboard?)
- Asked about: iPad
Does the new iPad fit this case?
- Asked by Lorraine H from Hamburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new iPad fit this case?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet